Gas & Cryogenics Ltd draw on over 35 years experience in the gas and liquid process engineering industries. We specialise in industrial, medical, food process and scientific gas systems and have worked for most of the major gas suppliers and their users.
We design, design review and give specialist advice on system requirements and installations. Our comprehensive services include carrying out gas system design, manufacture, installations, maintenance and upgrades throughout the Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and recently Europe.
Being an independent company our cost base is such that we are always very competitive in pricing. We can provide Written Scheme of Examination and full maintenance/testing and certification. Our range of experience in managing various gases and chemicals position us ideally to meet your specific requirements.
Gas & Cryogenics Ltd is backed by years of experience and a wealth of know-how, evident in our wellestablished reputation in the industry. Our clients include most of the major gas industry suppliers and users. We have recently received ISO9001 accreditation and are Gas Safe certified, we are members of the LP Gas Association and the Scottish Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association.
We fabricate to ASA B31-3 and the new European BSEN 13480-6. We are familiar with the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and the Pressure Safety and can provide full documentation for any project.
- Stainless steel in TIG (EN-287-1-2004)
- Carbon steel MIG, TIG and MMA
- Brazing copper and brass in silver (ASME IX BPVC/B.AG7)
- Brazing copper in Phosil’O’ (ASME IX BPVC/B.CUP6)
- All certified by Lloyds Register.
We are certified in Construction Skills Health & Safety and hold IPAF certificates in most types of access platforms. We currently have installations at working pressures of up to 1200 bar (Halliburton Test Facility) as well as dry steam systems with a pressure/temp range up to 130bar/317°C. We are mobile orientated and have a number of vehicles fully equipped for site gas installations.
Our completed works include:
- Pipeline Process – Talisman
- Cylinder filling plant – Dominion Gas
- Microbrewery Gas Optimisation – Inveralmond Brewery
- Cylinder filling plant – Global Gas
- High Spec Multi Gas Fabrication System – Rolls Royce
- Purer Systems – EDF Nuclear
- Laboratory Installations – Driver
- Pipeline, tank and vaporisers – Air products Plc (cryoservice)
- Medical Installations – NHS
- Pressure Testing – Haliburton